- Published Dec 31st
- Ready In1h
Corrigan’s Minestrone Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Corrigan’s Minestrone for 12 servings:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
Corrigan’s Minestrone Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Corrigan’s Minestrone, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Corrigan’s Minestrone is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Corrigan’s Minestrone within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Corrigan’s Minestrone easily:
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and garlic into pot. Mix in tomato paste, beans, broth and water. Season with basil, oregano and salt. Cook and stir 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- 2 Mix macaroni into pot. Continue cooking 10 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 3.1 grams of fat; 41.8 grams of carbohydrates; 7.5 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 874 milligrams of sodium.