Cabbage and noodles with a twist!
- ¾ cup margarine, divided
- 1 medium head cabbage, cored and sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt 3 tablespoons margarine. Add cabbage and onions. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned.
- 2 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3 Stir cooked pasta into cabbage and add remaining margarine. Stir in cottage cheese and sugar; cook until heated through.
- 4 Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories 843.6
- Carbohydrate 102.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Fat 38.1 g
- Fiber 8 g
- Protein 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Sodium 646 mg
- Sugar 14.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.