- Published Mar 21st
- Ready In50m
Country House Bed and Breakfast Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Country House Bed and Breakfast Casserole for 4 servings:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
Country House Bed and Breakfast Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Country House Bed and Breakfast Casserole, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Country House Bed and Breakfast Casserole is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Country House Bed and Breakfast Casserole within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Country House Bed and Breakfast Casserole easily:
- 1 Melt butter in an 8x8 inch glass baking dish or small casserole dish. Add croutons and toss to coat. Sprinkle cheese on top of croutons. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk and dry mustard. Pour egg mixture over croutons and cheese. Sprinkle on cubed ham. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- 2 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Let casserole stand at room temperature while oven heats.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, until eggs are set. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting. Can also be frozen and microwaved later.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 29.5 grams of fat; 4.9 grams of carbohydrates; 18.3 grams of protein; 254 milligrams of cholesterol; 733 milligrams of sodium.