- Published Dec 23rd
- Ready In15m
Country House Fudge Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Country House Fudge for 117 servings:
- 4 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 (4 ounce) bars German sweet chocolate
- 7 ounces chocolate candy bar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups chopped walnuts
Country House Fudge Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Country House Fudge, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Country House Fudge is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Country House Fudge within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Country House Fudge easily:
- 1 Butter 2 - 9x13 inch pans. Set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl, place chocolate chips and broken up chocolate bars. Make a depression in chocolate pieces, then scoop marshmallow creme into it.
- 3 In a medium saucepan, cook sugar, salt, butter, and milk for about 8 to 10 minutes. (Start timing after boiling begins) Remove from heat, add chocolate chip mixture, vanilla, and chopped nuts. Mix RAPIDLY with large wooden spoon. Pour into buttered pans.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 116 calories; 6.3 grams of fat; 15.1 grams of carbohydrates; 1.3 gram of protein; 3 milligrams of cholesterol; 32 milligrams of sodium.