- Published Sep 3rd
- Ready In40m
Country Style Hash Brown Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Country Style Hash Brown Casserole for 14 servings:
- 1 (30 ounce) package Ore-Ida® Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Country Style Hash Brown Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Country Style Hash Brown Casserole, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Country Style Hash Brown Casserole is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Country Style Hash Brown Casserole within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Country Style Hash Brown Casserole easily:
- 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 11x7 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream and salt. Stir in Hash Browns, onions, cheese and red peppers until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- 3 In a medium bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of Hash Brown mixture.
- 4 Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sliced green onion if desired.
- If desired, substitute condensed cream of chicken soup with condensed cream of turkey soup.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.3 grams of fat; 20.3 grams of carbohydrates; 6.6 grams of protein; 28 milligrams of cholesterol; 418 milligrams of sodium.