This is a simple recipe that my family loves. I passed it along to my mom several years ago and she loves it as well. I sometimes add in a can of green chilies along with a diced jalapeno to the meat mixture. Hope all will enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup salsa, or to taste
- 1 ½ cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat until the beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease from the skillet.
- 3 Stir refried beans, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning into the drained ground beef mixture.
- 4 Spoon ground beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll the tortillas around the beef filling.
- 5 Stir cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and salsa together in a bowl.
- 6 Spread about 1/2 the cream of mushroom soup mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 7 Arrange rolled tortillas into a single layer in the baking dish with the seam side down.
- 8 Pour remaining cream of mushroom soup mixture over the tortillas.
- 9 Top with 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
- 10 Bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and melted, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Calories 745.4
- Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Fat 43.7 g
- Fiber 5.9 g
- Protein 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Sodium 1723.6 mg
- Sugar 4.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.