I made up this dip years ago and have found through the years that family and friends request this in football season every year.
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Mix tomatoes, black olives, green chiles, green onions, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic salt in a bowl.
- Calories 69.5
- Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Fat 6.6 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Sodium 514.6 mg
- Sugar 1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.