This is a fun cocktail that will appeal to many different tastes because it balances the tart, sweet, and tangy flavors of the liquors beautifully. This may be served frozen or on the rocks in a sugar-rimmed glass.
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 fluid ounces tequila
- 3 fluid ounces raspberry-flavored liqueur
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle light beer
- 1 Blend limeade, tequila, and raspberry-flavored liqueur in a blender until well mixed
- 2 Slowly stir light beer into limeade mixture.
- Calories 315.6
- Carbohydrate 53 g
- Protein 0.1 g
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Sugar 49.8 g