These hot appetizer bites are delicious and easy to make. Rolls are separated into pieces, topped with a crabmeat and Swiss cheese mixture, and sprinkled with water chestnuts. They’re a definite crowd pleaser!
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package dinner rolls
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, green onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
- 3 Separate dinner rolls into 3 pieces each. Spoon equal portions of the crabmeat mixture onto the roll pieces. Top with water chestnuts.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Calories 113.7
- Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Fat 9.7 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Sodium 125.3 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.