Hot fudge sauce that hardens over the ice cream.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter and heavy cream. Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth. Do not allow the mixture to boil. Remove from heat, and stir in chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate until melted and smooth. Allow the mixture to cool slightly before using. May be kept in a covered container for a few days at room temperature, or refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Calories 181
- Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Fat 14.5 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9 g
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Sugar 12.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.