This slushy drink is perfect for summer entertaining.
- 2 cups cherry brandy liqueur
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 In a plastic container, mix together cherry brandy, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and cranberry juice. Freeze overnight.
- 2 To serve, scoop desired amount of frozen mixture into a glass, and fill with lemon-lime soda.
- Calories 206.5
- Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Sugar 34.8 g