- Published Apr 1st
- Ready In1h 55m
Cranberry Bread Pudding Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cranberry Bread Pudding for 8 servings:
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped away
- 1 1/2 French baguettes, cut into 2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 teaspoons butter
Cranberry Bread Pudding Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 55m
To cook Cranberry Bread Pudding, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cranberry Bread Pudding is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Cranberry Bread Pudding within 1 hour 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cranberry Bread Pudding easily:
- 1 Whisk milk, cream, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla bean together in a bowl; fold in baguette slices, raisins, and cranberries. Set aside to soak for 40 minutes.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 12-inch deep-dish pie dish.
- 3 Transfer bread mixture to prepared pie dish; remove and discard vanilla bean. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake until until pudding is set and lightly browned, about 15 more minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 552 calories; 23.7 grams of fat; 71.6 grams of carbohydrates; 15.8 grams of protein; 187 milligrams of cholesterol; 881 milligrams of sodium.