This is a sweet and spicy meatball, great as an appetizer!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped - or more to taste
- 1 Place the meatballs into a slow cooker. In a bowl, mash the cranberry sauce roughly, and mix with the pineapple chunks, brown sugar, and chipotle chile. Pour the sauce over the meatballs, and stir to combine. Cover the cooker, set to Low setting, and cook until the sauce is thickened and the meatballs have absorbed the sauce flavors, 4 to 5 hours. Serve with toothpicks.
- Calories 132.2
- Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Fat 3.7 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Sodium 48.3 mg
- Sugar 17.7 g