- Published Apr 2nd
- Ready In1h 15m
Cranberry Crumb Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cranberry Crumb Pie for 8 servings:
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled and diced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Cranberry Crumb Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Cranberry Crumb Pie, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cranberry Crumb Pie is about 55 minutes , and you can serve your Cranberry Crumb Pie within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cranberry Crumb Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Bake unbaked pie crust in the preheated oven 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 3 In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in sweetened condensed milk until the mixture is smooth. Stir in lemon juice. Transfer to the pie crust.
- 4 In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon light brown sugar and cornstarch. Mix in whole berry cranberry sauce. Spoon the mixture evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- 5 In a medium bowl, mix butter, all-purpose flour and remaining light brown sugar until crumbly. Stir in the walnuts. Sprinkle evenly over the cranberry mixture.
- 6 Bake 45 minutes in the 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Cool on a metal rack. Serve at room temperature, or chill in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 619 calories; 34.5 grams of fat; 71.4 grams of carbohydrates; 9.7 grams of protein; 63 milligrams of cholesterol; 317 milligrams of sodium.