- Published Jun 20th
Cranberry Crunch Squares Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cranberry Crunch Squares for 12 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 1/3 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 5/8 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
Cranberry Crunch Squares Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Cranberry Crunch Squares easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and butter. Stir until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Spread the cranberries into the bottom of one 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle crumb mixture over top.
- 3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 393 calories; 16.5 grams of fat; 60.4 grams of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 41 milligrams of cholesterol; 129 milligrams of sodium.