- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In1h 15m
Cranberry Nut Granola Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cranberry Nut Granola Bars for 24 servings:
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Cranberry Nut Granola Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Cranberry Nut Granola Bars, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cranberry Nut Granola Bars is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Cranberry Nut Granola Bars within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cranberry Nut Granola Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 13x9-inch pan with lightly-greased parchment paper; an inch or so of parchment paper should stick up on 2 sides to form lifting handles.
- 2 Mix the quick-cooking oats, old-fashioned oats, pumpkin seeds, almonds, mixed nuts, cranberries, and sweetened condensed milk together in a bowl; spread into the prepared pan, evenly pressing into the corners and out to the sides.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, 20-25 minutes, using slightly less time for chewier bars and slightly more time for crunchier bars.
- 4 Allow the the bars cool for 5 minutes in the pan before using the parchment paper to lift them from the pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into bars. Let the bars cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- Cook's Note
- It's easy to press the oat mixture into the pan using wet hands or a wet spatula. The water keeps the oat mixture from sticking to you or your utensil.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 7.5 grams of fat; 22.3 grams of carbohydrates; 4.8 grams of protein; 6 milligrams of cholesterol; 60 milligrams of sodium.