- Published Aug 28th
- Ready In28m
Cranberry Oatmeal Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cranberry Oatmeal Bars for 12 servings:
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
Cranberry Oatmeal Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In28m
To cook Cranberry Oatmeal Bars, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cranberry Oatmeal Bars is about 13 minutes , and you can serve your Cranberry Oatmeal Bars within 28 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cranberry Oatmeal Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 11x7 inch baking pan.
- 2 Pour melted butter into a mixing bowl, and beat in the egg, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice together in a separate mixing bowl. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until thoroughly blended. Mix in the cranberries, pecans, and oats until evenly blended. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until top is dry and edges slightly pull away from the sides of the pan, 13 to 15 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 13.4 grams of fat; 24.8 grams of carbohydrates; 3 grams of protein; 36 milligrams of cholesterol; 147 milligrams of sodium.