I received this recipe from a friend, and it’s great! I use the convection bake setting on my oven, so it’s usually 50 degrees hotter than normal ovens. you may want to add 50 degrees depending on your oven.
- ½ cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®), or more to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl until mixture is creamy. Beat in eggs, orange zest, orange extract, and almond extract.
- 3 Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; mix dry ingredients into moist ingredients to make a stiff dough. Mix sweetened cranberries into dough. Form dough into a ball, cut into halves, and shape each half into a log. Place logs onto prepared baking sheet.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Let logs cool completely on wire racks.
- 5 Cut logs into slices on a slight diagonal and lay the slices on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake biscotti until crisp and lightly golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Calories 293.7
- Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Fat 8.8 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Sugar 27.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.