- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In32m
Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies for 36 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In32m
To cook Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies is about 12 minutes , and you can serve your Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies within 32 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cranberry-Pumpkin Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla, egg and pumpkin. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir into mixture until well blended. Cut the cranberries in half and stir into mixture along with the orange zest and walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 3.9 grams of fat; 12.9 grams of carbohydrates; 1.3 gram of protein; 12 milligrams of cholesterol; 131 milligrams of sodium.