- Published Jan 16th
- Ready In1h 10m
Cranberry Sour Cream Kuchen Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cranberry Sour Cream Kuchen for 12 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 cups chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Cranberry Sour Cream Kuchen Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Cranberry Sour Cream Kuchen, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cranberry Sour Cream Kuchen is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Cranberry Sour Cream Kuchen within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cranberry Sour Cream Kuchen easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch springform pan.
- 2 Beat 1/2 cup butter, 1 cup white sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl using an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating in the first egg thoroughly before adding the second. Whisk 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; beat flour mixture into creamed butter mixture in several increments, alternating with sour cream, to make a batter.
- 3 Spread half the batter in the prepared pan. Combine cranberries with 1/4 cup white sugar in a bowl and spread the cranberries over batter; top with remaining batter. Stir brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, almonds, 1 tablespoon butter, and cinnamon together in a bowl until the topping looks like crumbs. Sprinkle topping evenly over cake.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until the cake is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or with moist crumbs, 50 to 55 minutes.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 15.6 grams of fat; 46.1 grams of carbohydrates; 5 grams of protein; 80 milligrams of cholesterol; 324 milligrams of sodium.