- Published Dec 27th
Cranberry Waldorf Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cranberry Waldorf for 9 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cranberries
- 1 cup chopped red apple
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
Cranberry Waldorf Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Cranberry Waldorf easily:
- 1 Combine cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, raisins, walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and yogurt. (I chop cranberries in a food processor, and it works great). Toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 2 Stir just before serving. Garnish with frosted cranberries and mint leaves if desired. For frosted cranberries, wet cranberry and roll in sugar.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 2.6 grams of fat; 18.7 grams of carbohydrates; 2.2 grams of protein; 1 milligram of cholesterol; 29 milligrams of sodium.