- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In40m
Crazy Mixed Up Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Crazy Mixed Up Cake for 18 servings:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Crazy Mixed Up Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Crazy Mixed Up Cake, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Crazy Mixed Up Cake is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Crazy Mixed Up Cake within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Crazy Mixed Up Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan. Combine the flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in prepared pan. Mix well with a fork.
- 2 Make three "wells" in the dry ingredients. Pour oil in the first, vinegar in the second, and vanilla in the third. Pour milk over the top and mix all ingredients with a fork until well blended. Pour chocolate chips over the top.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out with moist crumbs. Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then cut and serve directly from the pan.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 54.3 g of carbohydrate; 2 mg of cholesterol; 14.7 g of fat; 2.5 g of fiber; 4.3 g of protein; 5.1 g of saturatedFat; 419 mg of sodium; 35 g of sugar;