- Published Oct 1st
- Ready In50m
Crazy Yummy Cranberry Pecan Cookies with Orange Glaze Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Crazy Yummy Cranberry Pecan Cookies with Orange Glaze for 48 servings:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Ocean Spray® Craisins®)
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 tablespoon butter
Crazy Yummy Cranberry Pecan Cookies with Orange Glaze Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Crazy Yummy Cranberry Pecan Cookies with Orange Glaze, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Crazy Yummy Cranberry Pecan Cookies with Orange Glaze is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Crazy Yummy Cranberry Pecan Cookies with Orange Glaze within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Crazy Yummy Cranberry Pecan Cookies with Orange Glaze easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- 2 In a large bowl, beat together the butter, white and brown sugars, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until the mixture is creamy and well blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and then gradually beat in the flour just until the mixture makes a soft dough. Stir in the pecans, rolled oats, and cranberries, and drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are set and the edges are slightly brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 1 minute on baking sheets before removing to wire racks to finish cooling. Glaze cookies while still a little warm.
- 4 Place the confectioners' sugar and orange juice in a microwave-safe bowl, and stir to dissolve the sugar. Stir in the orange zest and butter, and microwave on medium power until the butter melts and the mixture is warm, about 30 seconds. Stir the warm glaze until smooth, and drizzle over cookies.
Per Serving: 131 calories; 6.1 grams of fat; 18.6 grams of carbohydrates; 1.4 gram of protein; 19 milligrams of cholesterol; 108 milligrams of sodium.