- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In20m
Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins for 12 servings:
- cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup table cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries
Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper muffin liners.
- 2 Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together with a sifter into a bowl. Combine sugar, cream cheese, table cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup vegetable oil plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a large bowl.
- 3 Fold flour mixture into sugar mixture until batter is smooth. Stir in blueberries. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 10.7 grams of fat; 26.2 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 47 milligrams of cholesterol; 264 milligrams of sodium.