- Published Aug 25th
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cream Cheese Coffee Cake I for 12 servings:
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Cream Cheese Coffee Cake I easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 12 cup Bundt cake pan or a 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- 2 Soak raisins in warm water until plump. Drain and dry. Chop coarsely. Mix with 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, cocoa, chocolate, cinnamon, and chopped nuts. You can also mince filling ingredients in a food processor for another texture.
- 3 Cream the unsalted butter with 1 cup brown sugar and white sugar until fluffy. Add cream cheese, and cream until blended. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix thoroughly. Blend in yogurt or sour cream. Fold in flour, salt, baking powder, soda. Mix well on low speed of mixer. Spread one third batter in prepared pan. Top with some of the filling mixture. Layer in this fashion until filling and batter are used up.
- 4 Bake until done, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing.
Per Serving: 499 calories; 22.6 grams of fat; 67.6 grams of carbohydrates; 9.1 grams of protein; 121 milligrams of cholesterol; 299 milligrams of sodium.