- Published Jun 4th
- Ready In2h 15m
This delicious cream cheese-based appetizer is a great addition to any holiday party and is always a hit with guests due to its festive look!
I have typically made this recipe for parties with the light or reduced fat options instead of regular and everyone has said it tastes great and looks even better. After the tree has reached desired firmness, set it on your serving platter and top the tree with lemon peel cut into the shape of a star. Serve with your choice of crackers. Triscuits® or Wheat Thins® work great!
Cream Cheese, Havarti, and Parmesan Herbed Christmas Tree Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cream Cheese, Havarti, and Parmesan Herbed Christmas Tree for 20 servings:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Cream Cheese, Havarti, and Parmesan Herbed Christmas Tree Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 15m
To cook Cream Cheese, Havarti, and Parmesan Herbed Christmas Tree, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Cream Cheese, Havarti, and Parmesan Herbed Christmas Tree easily:
- 1 Mix cream cheese, Havarti cheese, Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons basil, lemon zest, and garlic together in a bowl. Transfer cream cheese mixture to a piece of plastic wrap. Roll the plastic wrap around cream cheese mixture forming a cone shape, resembling a tree.
- 2 Stand the 'tree' upright and remove the plastic wrap. Cover the visible portion of the 'tree' with 1/4 cup basil and parsley.
- 3 Gently wrap the 'tree' with a fresh sheet of plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 9.5 grams of fat; 0.8 gram of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 30 milligrams of cholesterol; 122 milligrams of sodium.