- Published Mar 26th
Cream Of Chicken Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cream Of Chicken Soup for 4 servings:
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Cream Of Chicken Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Cream Of Chicken Soup easily:
- 1 In a 3 quart saucepan, heat oil. Gradually stir in flour. Let this form a paste, or roux. Then, gradually stir in the milk and continue stirring until thickened.
- 2 Add chicken to white sauce mixture. Add sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
- 3 If soup is not as thick as desired, mix a small amount of corn starch with a small amount of water and add to soup. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 14.6 grams of fat; 21.1 grams of carbohydrates; 27.5 grams of protein; 72 milligrams of cholesterol; 427 milligrams of sodium.