Pork chops slow cooked in a yummy creamy sauce, served over rice.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle soy sauce
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Rub brown sugar into pork chops. Place chops in shallow dish and pour soy sauce over. Cover and refrigerate. Allow to marinate for one hour.
- 2 Pour the cream of mushroom soup into the crock of a slow cooker. Remove chops from the soy sauce and place on top of soup.
- 3 Cover, and cook on Low until very tender, 6 to 8 hours.
- Calories 193.2
- Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 36 mg
- Fat 7.2 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 17 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 1995.3 mg
- Sugar 10.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.