- Published Mar 28th
- Ready In45m
Creamy Baked Corn Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Baked Corn Casserole for 8 servings:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (11.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
Creamy Baked Corn Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Creamy Baked Corn Casserole, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Creamy Baked Corn Casserole is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Creamy Baked Corn Casserole within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Creamy Baked Corn Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium size bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese. Mix in whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, chiles, chopped onions, and 1/2 can of the French-fried onions. Pour mixture into a 1 quart casserole dish.
- 3 Bake in a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining French-fried onions over the top of the casserole. Return to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 24.1 grams of fat; 28.1 grams of carbohydrates; 3.7 grams of protein; 39 milligrams of cholesterol; 534 milligrams of sodium.