Spaghetti, prepared pasta sauce, mozzarella and cream cheese make a quick and cheesy comfort-food dinner.
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 2 (24 ounce) jars RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- 3 Heat the sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the cream cheese and stir until melted. Pour pasta and sauce into an oven-safe baking dish and mix well.
- 4 Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until the sauce is thick and the cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Calories 630
- Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Fat 24.7 g
- Fiber 16.9 g
- Protein 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Sodium 1219.1 mg
- Sugar 2.5 g