- Published Mar 24th
Creamy Chicken Peanut Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Chicken Peanut Soup for 9 servings:
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Creamy Chicken Peanut Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Creamy Chicken Peanut Soup easily:
- 1 In a 4 quart saucepan saute celery and onion in butter overmedium-high heat. Saute until celery and onion are tender, approximately five minutes.
- 2 Remove from heat and add the flour and peanut butter, stirring until melted. Once melted gradually stir in chicken broth.
- 3 Return to medium-high heat and bring to boil for two minutes. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Stir in heavy cream and heat through.
Per Serving: 404 calories; 38.9 grams of fat; 9.3 grams of carbohydrates; 8.3 grams of protein; 72 milligrams of cholesterol; 229 milligrams of sodium.