A delicious slow-cooker recipe of creamy chicken with a slight kick, yumm! Serve chicken with rice and spoon some sauce over the top.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ¼ cup melted butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from chipotle peppers
- 1 Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, brush with butter, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Pour in the cream of chicken soup and chicken broth, and add the cream cheese, peppers, and adobo sauce. Stir the mixture gently. Cover, set the cooker to Low, and cook for 6 hours.
- Calories 494.3
- Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 159 mg
- Fat 38.1 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Sodium 862 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.