- Published Jun 1st
- Ready In10m
Creamy Coleslaw Dressing Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Coleslaw Dressing for 12 servings:
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash®)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Creamy Coleslaw Dressing Cooking Instructions
- Ready In10m
To cook Creamy Coleslaw Dressing, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Creamy Coleslaw Dressing easily:
- 1 Whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, sugar, milk, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and herb seasoning blend, celery seed, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook's Note:
- My vegetables for coleslaw are: 8 cups finely chopped cabbage, 1/4 cup shredded carrot, 1/4 cup thinly sliced red radish, 2 whole green onions or 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced. Mix cabbage, carrots, red radishes, and onions. Stir dressing in to your vegetables and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. We like it better if I let it sit overnight; it becomes even creamier and better-tasting.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 11 grams of fat; 7 grams of carbohydrates; 0.6 gram of protein; 5 milligrams of cholesterol; 179 milligrams of sodium.