- Published Aug 22nd
Creamy Hot Chocolate Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Hot Chocolate for 8 servings:
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 1/2 cups hot water
- Mini marshmallows (optional)
Creamy Hot Chocolate Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Creamy Hot Chocolate easily:
- 1 In large saucepan over medium heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, vanilla and salt; mix well. Slowly stir in water. Heat through, stirring occasionally. Do not boil. Top with marshmallows, (optional). Store covered in refrigerator.
- In 2-quart glass measure, combine all ingredients except marshmallows. Microwave on 100% power (HIGH) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes. Top with marshmallows if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Creamy Hot Chocolate can be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 6 grams of fat; 20.9 grams of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 18 milligrams of cholesterol; 115 milligrams of sodium.