- Published Mar 19th
- Ready In30m
Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef for 8 servings:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef easily:
- 1 Combine ground beef with onion and garlic in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add cumin and chili powder; cook 2 minutes more.
- 2 Drop cream cheese into the pot by bits and mash it into the beef with a big spoon until no white spots remain, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in broth, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, and salt. Cook until heated through, about 10 minutes more.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 24 grams of fat; 5.4 grams of carbohydrates; 13.4 grams of protein; 85 milligrams of cholesterol; 1310 milligrams of sodium.