A fast and easy dip! We often bought a dip at a little market. I decided to try to replicate it, with success.
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup light mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's Light®)
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon vegetable bouillon (such as Knorr®)), or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (such as Old El Paso®)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 Stir sour cream, mayonnaise, salsa, vegetable bouillon, and taco seasoning mix together in a bowl until smooth. Fold cheese into the creamy mixture.
- 2 Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 15 minutes.
- Calories 68.8
- Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12 mg
- Fat 6 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Sodium 186.7 mg
- Sugar 0.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.