- Published Feb 23rd
- Ready In1h 35m
Creamy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts for 8 servings:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Creamy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 15m
- Ready In1h 35m
To cook Creamy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Creamy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts is about 1 hour 15 minutes , and you can serve your Creamy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts within 1 hour 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Creamy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Generously grease a 9x9-inch baking dish with butter.
- 2 Spread the sliced Brussels sprouts out into the prepared baking dish in an even layer. In a bowl, whisk together the cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and black pepper until thoroughly combined; pour the cream mixture over the Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle the top with nutmeg.
- 3 Cover the dish with foil, and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour; remove foil, and bake uncovered until the top has browned, 15 more minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 16.1 grams of fat; 5.3 grams of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 57 milligrams of cholesterol; 78 milligrams of sodium.