Strawberry flavored gelatin with pineapple, folded together with whipped topping in a graham cracker crust. Come up with variations of your own by using different flavors of gelatin and canned fruit!
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 Prepare the gelatin according to package instructions. Stir in the drained pineapple. Allow to set until firm.
- 2 When gelatin mixture is firm, fold in whipped topping and pour into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate overnight.
- Calories 291.6
- Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Fat 14.5 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Sodium 220.8 mg
- Sugar 31 g