Penne pasta is combined with boneless chicken breast, red bell pepper, fresh asparagus, and zucchini in a cream sauce.
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 ½ cups cut-up fresh asparagus (1-inch lengths)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently. Add broth and cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- 3 Drain pasta; return to pot. Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly. Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.)
- Calories 426.5
- Carbohydrate 39 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Fat 16.4 g
- Fiber 3.4 g
- Protein 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Sodium 577.3 mg
- Sugar 2 g