- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In1h
Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake for 6 servings:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions, divided
Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops and saute until browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper toweling.
- 2 Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 In a medium bowl mix together soup, milk, sour cream and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup onions. Mix together and spread mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange pork chops over potato mixture.
- 4 Cover dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove cover; top with remaining cheese and onions and bake uncovered for 5 more minutes.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 720 calories; 55.3 grams of fat; 46.4 grams of carbohydrates; 18.9 grams of protein; 69 milligrams of cholesterol; 1052 milligrams of sodium.