- Published May 22nd
- Ready In5m
Creamy Raw Cashew Caesar Dressing Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Raw Cashew Caesar Dressing for 5 servings:
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon capers with brine
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, or to taste
Creamy Raw Cashew Caesar Dressing Cooking Instructions
- Ready In5m
To cook Creamy Raw Cashew Caesar Dressing, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Creamy Raw Cashew Caesar Dressing easily:
- 1 Combine cashews, water, garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, capers and brine, salt, mustard, and pepper in a cup-sized high-powered blender (such as Ninja(R) or Vitamix(R)). Blend until creamy.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use apple cider vinegar for white balsamic vinegar and Himalayan salt for sea salt, if preferred.
- If storing in the fridge, it will become thick. Mix in a small amount of water to thin dressing before use.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 9.5 grams of fat; 7.7 grams of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 347 milligrams of sodium.