- Published Sep 1st
- Ready In30m
Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta for 8 servings:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned mushrooms, drained
- 10 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2 Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion in butter until tender.
- 3 Stir flour and garlic powder into the butter and onions. Gradually stir in milk. Heat to just below boiling point, and then gradually stir in cheese until the sauce is smooth. Stir in peas and mushrooms., and cook over low heat for 4 minutes.
- 4 Toss in smoked salmon, and cook for 2 more minutes. Serve over pasta.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 13.7 grams of fat; 49.9 grams of carbohydrates; 20 grams of protein; 40 milligrams of cholesterol; 520 milligrams of sodium.