- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In1h
This recipe has been a family favorite for over 30 years! These crepes are delicious and very rich! Be sure you have at least 1 hour to prepare, they are worth every minute!
Creamy Strawberry Crepes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Creamy Strawberry Crepes for 6 servings:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
Creamy Strawberry Crepes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Creamy Strawberry Crepes, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Creamy Strawberry Crepes is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Creamy Strawberry Crepes within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Creamy Strawberry Crepes easily:
- 1 Place the eggs, milk, water, melted butter, flour, and salt in the pitcher of a blender; blend until smooth.
- 2 Blend the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- 3 Heat a lightly oiled griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crepe. Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible. Flip over when the batter is set and the edges are beginning to brown. Cook until the other side begins to brown. Stack finished crepes on a plate, cover with a damp towel and set aside.
- 4 To serve, fill each crepe with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries and 1/3 cup of the cream cheese filling, roll up and top with a small dollop of the cream cheese filling and more sliced strawberries.
Per Serving: 557 calories; 36.8 grams of fat; 49.4 grams of carbohydrates; 9.8 grams of protein; 205 milligrams of cholesterol; 406 milligrams of sodium.