You might want to hire a waiter to serve this one. With fresh tomatoes and chopped basil along with savory shrimp and pasta, it’s that close to a seriously high-end entrée.
- 3 cups farfalle (bow tie) pasta, uncooked
- ¼ cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Use slotted spoon to remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm. Discard any drippings in skillet.
- 2 Add remaining dressing, broth and seasonings to skillet; cook 2 min. or until heated through. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 1 min.
- 3 Drain pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet. Stir in Parmesan and half the basil; top with shrimp and remaining basil.
- Calories 355.6
- Carbohydrate 27 g
- Cholesterol 203.7 mg
- Fat 13.7 g
- Fiber 2.1 g
- Protein 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Sodium 752.6 mg
- Sugar 2.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.