This is the best chili recipe I have ever had! It is so delicious and everyone raves about how good it tastes. Don’t count on leftovers!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir chicken, onion, and garlic into the hot oil until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2 Mix Great Northern beans, chicken broth, green chiles, salt, cumin, oregano, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into chicken mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until flavors have blended, about 30 minutes.
- 3 Remove chili from heat; stir in sour cream and whipping cream until incorporated.
- Calories 334.4
- Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Fat 15.1 g
- Fiber 6.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Sodium 887.7 mg
- Sugar 2.4 g