- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In45m
Crema de Calabazines Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Crema de Calabazines for 8 servings:
- 5 medium zucchini
- 2 potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 (6 ounce) package Laughing Cow® Light Creamy Swiss wedges
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Crema de Calabazines Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Crema de Calabazines, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Crema de Calabazines is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Crema de Calabazines within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Crema de Calabazines easily:
- 1 Clean and quarter zucchini and potatoes. Peel and chop onion. In a large pot boil zucchini, potatoes and onion in water (just covering them) until very tender. Drain vegetables, but retain stock.
- 2 In a blender, or with a hand blender, puree the cheese, zucchini, potatoes, onion and bouillon while adding stock, until desired consistency is reached. (If you're using a blender, do this in two batches.)
- 3 Pour mixture back into large pot and bring to a boil. Salt and pepper to taste.
Per Serving: 113 calories; 2.8 grams of fat; 16.6 grams of carbohydrates; 7.1 grams of protein; 8 milligrams of cholesterol; 832 milligrams of sodium.