- Published Nov 28th
- Ready In1h 20m
Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Log Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Log for 12 servings:
- 1 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 5 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies®)
- 1 1/3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Log Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 20m
To cook Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Log, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Log is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Log within 1 hour 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Log easily:
- 1 Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with waxed paper. Grease the waxed paper.
- 2 Combine marshmallows, butter, and peanut butter together in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover bowl and heat mixture in the microwave until marshmallows are melted, about 2 minutes. Stir well.
- 3 Stir rice cereal into marshmallow mixture until well coated; spread onto the prepared pan.
- 4 Combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat mixture in microwave until melted, about 2 minutes. Stir well.
- 5 Spread chocolate mixture over rice cereal mixture, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Roll rice cereal mixture around chocolate filling, jelly-roll style and starting with the short side. Peel waxed paper away while rolling. Place roll, seam-side down, on a serving platter. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Cut into narrow slices.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 15.4 grams of fat; 50 grams of carbohydrates; 3.5 grams of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 182 milligrams of sodium.