These make for a great side dish. They are spicy and crispy yet fluffy in the middle. They go with everything.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Mix paprika, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- 3 Place potatoes in a baking dish; add marinade and rub into potatoes. Sprinkle bread crumbs over potatoes and coat each wedge well.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C) and continue cooking until wedges are tender enough to puncture with a fork, about 30 minutes more.
- Calories 316.5
- Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Fat 6.2 g
- Fiber 7.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 548.9 mg
- Sugar 3.7 g