- Published Aug 29th
- Ready In33m
Crystal’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Crystal’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies for 24 servings:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
Crystal’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In33m
To cook Crystal’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Crystal’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies is about 18 minutes , and you can serve your Crystal’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies within 33 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Crystal’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two cookie sheets.
- 2 Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice together in a mixing bowl.
- 3 Beat the butter and sugar together in a second mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until smooth and well blended. Mix in the pumpkin and vanilla extract until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture, stirring to make a smooth batter. Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoon-sized spoonfuls on prepared cookie sheets.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until edges are golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool briefly on the cookie sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 15.6 grams of fat; 28.5 grams of carbohydrates; 3.4 grams of protein; 36 milligrams of cholesterol; 154 milligrams of sodium.