A very refreshing salad for anytime of the year. Best during the summer with fresh-from-the-garden cukes.
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 cups cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, and rinse in cold water. Transfer noodles to a large bowl.
- 2 In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, milk, dill, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
- 3 Mix cucumbers and tomatoes into the pasta. Pour in dressing, and mix thoroughly. Cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour and preferably overnight. Stir just before serving.
- Calories 202.7
- Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Fat 5.5 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Sodium 223.8 mg
- Sugar 2.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.